I always believed that all women should have this makeover & beauty photo session at the very least once in a lifetime. Quite honestly, once you have your first session you will find “an excuse” to do it again. Every woman that do a beauty (boudoir or glamour) session do it for different reasons:
- Recent Life Hardship: Recently divorced, Battling a disease or Cancer survivor
- Build up self-esteem: For varied reasons
- Life Milestone: Celebrating a birthday or Pregnancy
- A big weight change: Lost or gained great amounts of weight
- Putting yourself first for the first time: Busy moms or busy professionals that are always last to feel special
- As a gift to someone special: Family, Wedding or Anniversary gift
- Celebrate woman’s beauty and empowerment: Just because 😉
No matter the reason, when you hire me as your boudoir or glamour photographer, my ultimate goal is for you to look & feel beautiful, empowered and boost your self-esteem so you can see you for who you are. I want to take the best photograph of yourself. The whole process allows you to discover that you are amazing! We all are different and we all have flaws, which we focus on way too much… but not here… Here you should expect that we will focus on your qualities and your assets and help you do the same for yourself. It’s ok to be bold & brag here! We want for you to say: I love my legs, I love my eyes… I want for you to love yourself and not feel ashamed of admitting that you are beautiful!
There is nothing more beautiful on a woman than her confidence and self-acceptance. We will maximize this process for you and help you discover all the good things that you have going for you and celebrate it.